Electronic article surveillance,(EAS) is an anti-shoplifting system used by retail businesses where an electronically-detectable tag is attached to the item of clothing or merchandise. Checkpoint is mainly experienced in working with Radio Frequency (RF), but provides also Acousto-Magnetic (AM) accessories, and has implemented global source tagging projects. Checkpoint is able to offer creative solutions to your EAS tagging needs while ensuring that the need for covert tag placement is met.
- Reduced labor, easy to apply
- Ideal for delicate fabrics, no damage to the garment
- Brand enhancement, open merchandising
- Covert in nature and incorporated into current labeling needs
- Speed of delivery to the shop floor
- Better customer experience – easier to try garments on & reduces lines at checkout